- •Model: Vapcell 18650
- •Manufacturer: Vapcell
- •Country of Origin: China
- •Chemistry: Unconfirmed
- •Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- •Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- •Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- •Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- •Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- •Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- •Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer's print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
Warnings: Do not overcharge or over discharge, Recharge drained batteries immediately, Do not short circuit, Do not dispose of in fire, Do not expose to extreme heat or water, Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
Never Carry Loose batteries around in your pocket/bag.